West Ham duo Andy Carroll and Winston Reid out for three months with injury

Any bugs noticed in-game, post them here. Suggestions/Feedback have a section. Keep this area bugs only.
chanoudom

Post by chanoudom » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:09 am

3mbet Andy Carroll and Winston Reid will both be out for three months with injury, West Ham have confirmed.The pair have suffered setbacks in their recovery from their respective injuries and have returned to London from West Ham's pre-season training camp in Switzerland ahead of schedule.

West Ham' head of medical Richard Collinge said: "Andy is still reporting some discomfort in his ankle and further scans have revealed that he requires some minor surgery to provide more strength and stability to the area."Winston has been suffering some swelling around the knee injury that he sustained at Swansea last season and he too is in need of explorative surgery to clean up the area.

"We have decided that this is the best course of action to ensure that both players have a chance of returning to full fitness as soon as possible."New Hammers manager Manuel Pellegrini added: 3mbet "We are obviously very sad to hear that Andy and Winston have suffered setbacks."This is a big blow for them and us, but we hope to see them back in action as soon as possible.

"It does mean that we have lost two players in key areas, though, and we'll continue to work hard with the owners to make further additions to strengthen the playing squad, beyond the five new signings already confirmed."West Ham lost their first pre-season friendly 3mbet against Swiss second-tier side FC Winterthur last week, but return home to face Wycombe Wanderers at Adams Park on Saturday.

chanoudom

Glenn Middleton keen to cement Rangers spot after first-team debut

Post by chanoudom » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:02 am

Glenn Middleton keen to cement Rangers spot after first-team debut

sbo333 Middleton admitted he did not expect to play a part in Gerrard's managerial bow but now hopes to impress his boss enough to ensure that run out is not a one-off."Yes, it did," said the teenager when asked if his involvement had come as a surprise. "Not many people are sure what to expect when a new manager comes into a club, no matter who it is. It's just a case of trying to take your opportunity when it is given to you.

"I've only played 15 minutes of first-team football so far, so it's not much but I just need to keep building from here, show him what I can do in training every day and if I get the opportunity in games take it from there and show what I'm capable of.

"It was brilliant to play a part. It was a really good result for the team, although obviously it wasn't the perfect performance. However, it's a win and we take that into the next leg and we'll go from there."

He added: "Am I confident I can break into the side? Yes, sbo333 I think anyone would be lying if they said they weren't. It's the same for all the young boys, we come in every day, show him what we can do and hopefully get our names on the team-sheet as soon as possible.

"I don't really fear much, so if we are losing or even if I've not been playing my best I'll still go at my man every single time because I'm confident in myself that I can always make that one chance for the team to hopefully get a goal."It's about taking it day by day, that's the manager's message to everyone and me personally - sbo333 just do what I can every day to show what I'm capable of."

AlbertSuify

Post by AlbertSuify » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:56 am

You need to stable/have pets for 24 hours before they'll bond, you can't tame something and instantly bond it. Has 24 hours passed since you tamed/stabled the first one and tried to bond it?

somphob78900

Re: West Ham duo Andy Carroll and Winston Reid out for three months with injury

Post by somphob78900 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:17 am

What is the promotion of G Clubจี คลับis a promotion for the new members.
Get a bonus of 100%, as it has members.
Transfer money into an account for himself to play a preliminary cost 1,000 baht.
You will receive an additional 1,000 baht fully known for any profit since I started playing.
It was a bonus to be paid to play a turnover turnover before a while.
It has to be defined by the Web, you can withdraw it. There is a bit more limited.
Can receive only 1 time for 1 user only.
And the information used to register new arrivals must not repeat the same information that is already in the system of G Club.
This is a restriction that little bit more. I usually play only a single account.
Register first to receive bonuses twice a sweet smile, then the other.