Cech wants to be one of Arsenal’s five captains

Any bugs noticed in-game, post them here. Suggestions/Feedback have a section. Keep this area bugs only.
Piseth2981

Cech wants to be one of Arsenal’s five captains

Post by Piseth2981 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:22 am

By Simon Collings

Petr Cech has given agent sbobet another indication that he is planning to stay at Arsenal by declaring himself ready to step up and be one of the club’s five captains.

Arsenal have been heavily criticised for their lack of leadership in recent seasons and new head coach Unai Emery is revamping the current setup.

The Spaniard is planning to appoint five captains for the upcoming campaign, with the players ranked from first to fifth choice accordingly.

Arsenal need to select a new first-team captain this summer after last season’s skipper, Per Mertesacker, retired to take up a role with the club’s academy.

The armband has been shared around in pre-season with Cech, Aaron Ramsey, and Mesut Ozil all getting agent sbobet the chance to wear it.
And now Cech has revealed he is ready to step up and be one of the five players in Emery’s leadership group.

“Well obviously, with my experience, I think that I have a lot to offer,” said the 36-year-old, who has won the Premier League four times during his career.

“And then obviously it is the manager’s decision to choose his five captains. But, obviously, as a senior player and a player with a lot of experience. I think that I will probably be in that group.

"Aaron has been a top performer for Arsenal for a long time. So obviously with his experience and knowing the club so well he will be there as a potential candidate.

“Do not forget that Laurent Koscielny is back during the season as well and has been the captain last season. So we will see. agent sbobet